Welcome Job Seekers
We have been placing individuals like yourself for over 14 years with jobs in light industrial, warehouse, picking/packing, assembly, and more.
We are looking for individuals with:
- Good Attitude
- Eager to Learn
- Hard working
- Desire to do a great job
Join Our Team
Join our current employees that are working at great companies! Be in an atmosphere where supervisors and fellow company employees respect and appreciate good workers. Giving you the sense that you contribute to the company’s success!
“I’m Hiroshi and I work for Richard’s Employment. I found out about Richard’s through my mom who had worked for them for years. They helped me find a stable job.”
Due to the requirements from our clients, we require applicants to pass a CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK and a DRUG TEST.
Jobs available in the Greater Hartford area.
- Record Filing
- Shipping & Receiving
- Office Personnel
- Administrative Assistants
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Driving (Auction) and Shuttling Rental Cars
7:00 am – 3:30 pm
7:30 am – 4:00 pm
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
4:00 pm – 12:00 Midnight
12:00 Midnight – 8:00 am
Our Interview Process
Interviews by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Bring to the Interview
- ID card with photo
- Drivers License or Non-Driver License
- Permanent Resident Card
- Social Security Card
- Resume Preferred
Ten Helpful tips to prepare you for a successful job interview.
- 1. BEFORE YOU SET UP THE JOB INTERVIEW. Check your schedule to make sure what dates and times you are available. When setting up the interview, verify the date, time, location, and the name of the interviewer. We recommend that you write down all information on a piece of paper. Also put the information on your home calendar and your cell phone.
- 2. RESEARCH THE COMPANY YOU ARE INTERVIEWING FOR. Check the company website.
- 3. KNOW WHERE TO GO AND HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO GET THERE. Check online for driving time from your home. If you are taking the bus, check the bus schedule.
- 4. UPDATE YOUR RESUME. Make sure all information is up to date, accurate and no spelling errors
- 5. BRING TWO (2) FORMS OF IDs.
- 6. ARRIVE 10 MINUTES EARLY.
- 7. DRESS NEAT FOR THE INTERVIEW
- 8. HAVE A WARM SMILE.
- 9. PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT THE PERSON IS ASKING YOU during the interview and reply promptly.
- 10. THANK THE INTERVIEWER FOR THEIR TIME.